- Study the "8 Tips To Teaching Children To Work" on pg 70 of the syllabus. Be prepared to discuss them next week.
- Make work fun!
- Read "Be Not Troubled" by Ronald Rasband October 2018 Conference
- Do the 7 Homework assignments in the syllabus on pg 74
Here is the video for today's class on Competition vs Cooperation.
A couple new developments....
Sister Tanner now has a YouTube Channel! We are going to upload the classes there. If you click "Subscribe" you will be notified when new videos are uploaded.
Here is the first class.....
Homework for this week....
Homework for "Communication" Class (3-6-18)....
1. Read "What Are You Thinking?" by Craig Zwick
2. Practice asking 3 questions before you share, fix, or give your opinion.
3. Notice what you do in your extra time in a conversation. You can listen 5x faster than someone can talk. What do you do with that extra time?
4. Pray to know how to listen and then do it!
Homework (Self Esteem Class):
1. Read your Patriarchal blessing, study it, and pray to know who you are and accept it. Discover what your spiritual gifts are.
2. Help your children and your spouse discover who they are and their spiritual gifts.
3. Fall in love with each of your children individually. Make each child feel like they are your favorite. Each day for each child say to them... "I love watching you _____________."
4. Pray for confirmation that Heavenly Father know you and you are his child.
5. Read "Helping Children Develop Feelings of Self Worth."
Here is a link to take the Personality Color Code online....
Notes from classes and other information will be posted here. Also you can order syllabus and CDs from the store or check out the "Traditions" that class members have shared. You can also ask a Parenting and/or Marriage Question.
I will be posting my class notes from Thursday Parenting Class within a few days after class.