- Read the Marriage Parable: Alma 32:37-43
- Women...plan a "hot" date - something different that you haven't done in awhile. It's can't be electronic. You plan it. You get the babysitter. You take care of all the things.
- Sometime this week have a "remember when..." conversation with your spouse.
- Use a white board and write specific things you love and appreciate about your spouse with no expectation of it be reciprocated.
- Read "What Lack I Yet?" by Larry Lawrence. Ask...what do I need to do to nourish the marriage.